Click for free stuff! Why not!

Search + Win

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Best Skate Shops - UK

So, often some of my friends ask me
 "So where shall I buy my new deck from?" Or
"Where should I buy my new shoes from?"
And to be honest with you I mainly shop at Routeone and occasionally shop at RollerSnakes but yeah, generally Roller Snakes is cheaper, although you are more likely to have to pay delivery with RollerSnakes but it depends on what offers are on, and Routeone Is generally more reliable as they have 'Been in the business' longer, and do tracked deliveries. RollerSnakes have some really good deals on at the moment, so go and check them out. But Routeone is better packaged, although while making unboxing videos that can be annoying taking ages just to open it up. Routeone also have some good deals on and would advise you to check out their jeans (2 for £49) as they are the most COMFY jeans ever. So really the main comparison is whether rollersnakes has what you are looking for, and whether you will get free delivery with one and not the other. This is for the UK and if you live in the US I would shop at CCS.

Thanks,
Ben Keppie



No comments:

Post a Comment